Teacher Must Haves: EDExpo Atlanta


Friends~I can't wait to share all the fun goodies I found at the EDExpo in Atlanta.  I had the best time connecting with new bloggers and exploring the huge selection of teacher products. 




 Check out my top 10 Below!
1. Touchtronic Numbers and Letters from Junior Learning 
This game is amazing!  I have access to ipads in my classroom and I just know that my kiddos are going to be sooooooo engaged using Touchtronics.  I am totally pumped to add it to my math center routine. You can click the video below to preview and the click the image to head to Junior Learning. 




2. The Reading Game
I am currently using this game in my classroom in a small group and my firsties LOVE it!  I love that they are able to be successful very quickly.  The repetition is a key component!  Check it out below in action! 
3. Say It! from Felix LTD. 
4. Fidgets from Endless Possibilities
I love the fact that the Fidgets help with the "fidgets" in any classroom.  They supports self regulation and attention.  Plus, they are just plain fun!
5. The F.U.N. Empty Numberline from Learning Advantage
Absolutely AMAZING!  This product is all about fluency and understanding numbers.  It taps into student's thinking about number sense.  I love the visual display of numbers and the representation of them with this simple tool.  Made for grades K-8!
6. Ultra Safe Scissors
No MORE haircuts in class!  The Ultra Safe Scissors put a sharp cutting blade into a safe cutting tool for students.  Perfect for grades PreK-1!  Be sure to check out the fantastic pencil grips too! 
7. Cool Circuits
Do your kiddos love puzzles????  Well, here is a show stopper!  Cool circuits tap into spacial reasoning and abstract thinking.  There are 40 different ranges from student to expert.  I am going to be honest in saying I struggled with the student version and used the cheat mode a bit:)  Be sure to check out the online game too! 

8. FlipChex 
I love that these FlipChex cards are self checking.  
Their science systems are just perfect for little learners.  I can't wait to get my hands on the body system one! 
9. Grotto Grip
The Grotto Grip was my favorite pencil grip from the whole EdExpo!  It was created by an occupational therapist.  It is perfect right down to the grove for your nail to rest.  

10. Spot It
This game is serious FUN!  I love that they have the game for letters and numbers too!  Students can even work on basic sight words.


If you are interested in any of these fantastic products you can check them out at the EdMarket
Or just click below!





 photo signature-39.png

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!